These core beliefs make up the foundation upon which Rumah Bapaku is based.
- The Bible is the infallible Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit, and contains every answer to man’s problems.
- There is one God, existing eternally in three persons:
God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
God is Love and He loves all people.
- It is His desire to reach out to those who are poor, oppressed, widowed or orphaned, and to heal the brokenhearted.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary.
- He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate.
- The Holy Spirit, the third person of the Godhead, convicts people of sin, baptizes, indwells, seals, and sets apart believers for a holy life; that He keeps and empowers believers day by day; that He is the Teacher of the Word of God and the guide for daily living.
- Man is created in the image of God but separated from God by sin.
- Without Jesus we cannot have a relationship with God.
- We can have a personal relationship with God through salvation, God’s free gift to man.
- It is not a result of what we do, but it is only available through God’s unearned favor.
- By admitting we have sinned and believing in the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ, and accepting Him as Lord, we can spend eternity with God.
- Jesus will return and take all those who have accepted Him as Savior to heaven for eternity.